Need Help Being Social? Sign Up For Basic Training!
Do you know you need social media, but you’re unsure how to get started? Perhaps you’ve created your profiles, but you just don’t see a lot of activity? You know you need help, but when you’re a business owner with limited time and low budget, even hiring a freelancer such as myself can strain the resources. That’s why, in addition to my regular management services, I offer a Social Media Bootcamp.
For a one-time fee, I will come to your place of business* and train you and your team with a hands-on approach. I will optimize your social media presence, help streamline your postings, and teach you what I know, so that by the time I leave, you’re equipped to effectively manage your social media.
The basic package includes:
1. Profile assessment – I’ll review all your profiles and make suggestions where I see areas for improvement
2. Account setup and linking where necessary – for example, if you’re in need of Hootsuite to schedule posts, I’ll assist with setting that up and linking the social profiles; link your Instagram to Facebook and Twitter; add your Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, to your Facebook page, etc.
3. Strategy – after a questionnaire, you and I decide on the best strategy moving forward
4. Training – this is the time where I’ll show you the proper way to post, share, hashtag, and engage on the various networks, also includes instruction on how to read your analytics, and provide a general overview of promoting posts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn as per your strategy
5. 1 set of Reference Materials – training docs for the social media you use to keep for future reference and assistance
The program is designed to be rolled out in 3 1-hour sessions, however the plan is customizable based on your schedule and what profiles/accounts/strategy you already have in place. With each program, you receive one full set of training manuals to keep for your records for future reference or when training new employees to help manage the social media. Additional materials can be purchased, and additional or single training sessions (see number 4 and 5) can be purchased as well.
So, if it’s time for you to make social media work for you, contact me today to discuss setting up your boot camp basic training time.
*Business must be located within a 15-mile radius from downtown Orlando, otherwise, the sessions will be done remotely and via video chat.
**Graphics and content are to be supplied at time of first session. If content creation services are required, additional charges will apply.